Selling your home for more
Selling your property is an important decision. Your home is most likely the most precious investment in your portfolio. As your Realtor, my goal is to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the homeselling process as efficient and stress-free as possible.
Beyond its perceived value, chances are that you have fond memories of good times, great friends, and home improvement projects that have given you great satisfaction. Maximizing your home’s perceived value to prospective purchasers is my business. My job is to make sure that the buyer not only sees competitive advantages in your home but also believes that your home’s inherent value exceeds the competition’s (other homes in your neighborhood). Marketing your home’s value and achieving the absolute highest return on your investment and maximizing your equity is my specialty. It truly takes a special agent to make that happen.
Free Market Analysis
If you are curious about the value of your current home or about the value of one currently on the market feel free to give me a call, email or click here for a Free Market Analysis. I can provide you with a market opinion based on recent sales and current market trends so that you can make a well informed decision.
Homeselling Service Commitment. I commit to you that I will:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify your needs.
- Consult with you to clarify your needs, expectations and priories.
- Discuss seller, buyer and dual agency alternatives, and determine how I can best work with you to achieve your real estate objectives.
- Answer any questions you may have about that homeselling process
- Develop and implement an effective Marketing Plan for your property.
- Design a Marketing Plan that is tailored to your property, in order to achieve maximum exposure to prospective buyers.
- Share information about your property with the PalmerHouse Real Estate professionals in my office, and other real estate professionals through the both Multiple Listing Services FMLS and GaMLS.
- Install the well-recognized PalmerHouse Properties FOR SALE sign (where allowed).
- Discuss how open houses may be an effective way to reach potential buyers, and hold open houses as needed.
- Promote your property through effective social media advertising and real estate web media.
- Explain how written property disclosure, a home warranty and professional home inspections can enhance the salability of your property.
- Seek buyers who are pre-qualified or pre-approved by a lending institution, and require financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting offers.
- Communicate with you throughout the marketing process.
- Help you determine an effective Pricing Strategy.
- Explain how market value is determined, and discuss the role of market-sensitive pricing in the successful sale of your property.
- Research and present a comparative market analysis showing recent real estate activity and trends, to help you determine a realistic listing price.
- Discuss financing options that will help attract potential buyers.
- Prepare a preliminary estimate of your costs and cash proceeds based on the probable selling price and financing terms.
- Continue to monitor real estate activity, and, if appropriate, recommend price adjustments to keep your property competitive.
- Recommend steps to prepare your property for market.
- Identify enhancements that will help your property make the best possible impression on prospective buyers.
- Advise you how to prepare your property for real estate professional previews and buyer showings.
- Represent you in negotiations with prospective buyers.
- Review all purchase offers with you, and explain your available choices to accept, reject or counter each offer.
- Negotiate in your best interests, including the handling of counter offers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
- Work to protect your interests through the completion of the transaction.
- Work with the buyer’s real estate professional and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on schedule.
- Keep you informed of the progress of the transaction.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of the sale, and provide you with information on relocation assistance or additional services you may need.